Self Portrait | Forest Temple
Elevate your space with a hand-sculpted scented candle, where form and function merge to create a mesmerizing ambiance with a blend of elegant fragrances.
Made-to-order item: Please allow 7-10 days to produce.
Name: Self portrait
Color: Forest temple
- Scent: Towering trees, dappled sunlight filtering through the canopy, and a gentle rustling of leaves
Materials: Soy & beeswax blend
- Dimensions: 5.75" (L) x 2.5" (W) x 4.5" (H)
Weight: 1 lbs / 450g
Handmade in New York
Burning Instruction (Burn time: Approx 35 hours)
1. Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting.
2. First Burn: This is the most important step. Limit the burn time to 15 minutes. If the wax starts to spill over, put the candle out and let it cool down.
3. 2nd - 4th Burn: Limit the burn time to 30 minutes. If the wax starts to spill over, put the candle out and let it cool down.
4. From the 5th Burn, sit back and enjoy lighting the candle!
General Candle Care & Safety
Only burn on a flameproof plate or tray (8" in diameter or bigger) and do not burn for more than 1 hour at a time.
Do not lift the candle by the top portion only, as the top and bottom are connected only through a wick due to the production process.
It is natural for soy and beeswax to have a frosty surface, but it can be wiped off using a soft microfiber cloth.
Keep away from flammable objects and only burn on an even and level surface.
Burn within sight and keep away from children and pets.
Stop use when only 1/2" of wax remains.
Avoid direct sunlight.